Sccm 2016 distribution point not updating email openers for online dating
NALPath -replace “(
After some more digging on MSDN I found the WMI class SMS_Distribution Point Info which can be used to retrieve the Name and the Server NALPath for a distribution point. So for starters, get the Distribution Point info: $Query = "Select NALPath, Name From SMS_Distribution Point Info Where Server Name Like '%$Dist Point%'" $Distribution Point = @(Get-Wmi Object -Namespace "root SMSSite_$Site Code" -Query $Query) $Server Nal Path = $Distribution Point.
On the working DP copy out DRIVE:\SCCMContent Lib\Pkg Lib\PKGID. Version Folder DRIVE:\SCCMContent Lib\Data Lib\PKGID.
My clients on a distribution point I just set up are not receiving any policy updates. The only two actions showing up in Configuration Manger Properties on the client are "Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle" and "User Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle".
To solve this we’ll also have to escape each with a .
Both of these operations is easily done in Power Shell by using the replace operator on the $Server Nal Path: $Server Nal Path = $Distribution Point.
[B84][Sun 03/13/2016 ]: Move File W failed for G:\SCCMContent Lib\File Lib\EB90\EB90C09879C4D86BB5FD5EAB 7245DC68C9588661A38AC76945A4E6F99789CCE9.